Background

Monday, October 5, 2009

Nothing New...

Somebody commented that I haven't had any updated posts lately. The reason being is because we were at Disney and then on the cruise and I posted pictures on Facebook. I thought it would be double-duty to post them here, plus there are TONS of them...1,313 to be exact. And then I typed up 13 pages of a Word document to go with it. I think you would all get bored reading that. And finally, Chris has tasked me with working on the Disney album at my upcoming scrapbooking weekend so I've been spending every spare moment preparing for that. It's quite a job!

Well, here are a few photos. If you'd like to see more and aren't on Facebook, just let me know and I can do a post about our trip. It was absolutely FANTASTIC!

Hanging out in Tomorrowland. Bright colors are the key to keeping track of your kids!!

They loved Minnie's House



Grammy and PaPa Hewey came with us to Walt Disney World. We had a great time. Then they brought the kids back to NH while we went on the cruise.



And our relaxing cruise. It was paradise found.



We all got dressed up for dinner tonight.


1 comment:

Becca said...

Seriously, so jelous! I LOVE DISNEY! Anything Disney..it just makes me happy! I am so glad you had such a good time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails