July 31, 2012
Nathan went to Caramba
soccer camp this summer at St. Paul 's
School with many of his friends. The following week he attended comic book camp
at Kimball Jenkins and both of those camps got out early each day
so we had to figure out who would watch him in the afternoon. We split the time
between Grammy Hewey and Grammy Dean. I picked up a couple days as did Amy too.
When Grammy Dean picked up she would bring the boys to her house so they could
go swimming. She had Riley and Nathan during soccer camp and Sean and Nathan
during comic book camp. She would bring a snack down to them by the pool and
they had a fantastic time jumping in the pool off the diving board. A couple
times she picked up Nicholas too so he could swim. I think Grammy Dean enjoyed
having them over and I know they loved her pool and especially the diving board.
1 comment:
I love how they are jumping off the board with a floaty on around their waists! Funny kids!
Post a Comment