March 6, 2011
Both Chris and I commented about how we wondered what PaPa Hewey had gotten done on the breezeway while we were on vacation. Much to our surprise, it was pretty much done when we got home, including the painting!
I'm so excited about all the hooks and the shelves. And the shelf at the top of the unit looks great too. I'm very happy with it because I was worried how it would connect to the wall by the window. PaPa did a great transition.
The bench looks fabulous too. Plenty of room to sit down and put on your shoes or boots.
We decided to go to Michael's to get some baskets for the shelf at the top and for gloves in the shelving part. We found these great ones with a blue liner. I can't believe how great the blue matches and the dark stain on the basket really pops. I love walking in the room and looking at it! No more clutter.
2 comments:
IT looks amazing! I think that I am in the amazing mode! Looks great! Love it!
Um, yeah Hi, I'm jealous. I think PaPa Hewey is AWESOME. You hit the construction jackpot. Oh and that breezeway shelving system is nice too, lol.
Post a Comment