Background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The End

I have decided that since I cannot keep up with my blog and I rarely get more than one comment per post that it probably isn't worth it to continue it. It takes a lot of effort to put these posts together and I could probably spend that time doing something else.

So goodbye to you...

2 comments:

Krystina said...

Aww, I know it is tough when you put a lot of thought into your words and it isn't being commented on, but know that I have enjoyed keeping up with the boys and the family photos since I can't be there in person.

Love you!

Becca said...

NNOOOOOOO! I never have time to do mine either, and I do it only for me...I print them! When I do have time to blog stalk I LOVE to see what is going on with you and your family! sniff sniff! I get it, I am just sad that you are going to not do it anymore :(...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails