My entire family wore red to show our support for the women in our lives. Even Chris, who strayed from Pink Tie Friday to wear a red tie. What a great guy!
Background
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Wear Red Day 2010
While working for Flooring America I had the privilege of being able to be involved with the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women movement. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, more than the top three cancers combined in fact. They are working hard to spread the word and one of the ways they are doing it is by having the first Friday of February be National Wear Red Day. You may have noticed news casters and even national monuments went red for the occasion too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome..they are doing that here too!
I totally forgot to wear red that day too!! I meant to, but this is what happens when we don't plan our outfit the night before. OOPS!
But the boys (and Chris) looked very handsome wearing all that red ;)
I wore red socks... it's all I had ^_^
Post a Comment